To provide a commercially oriented Cooperative sector through an enabling policy and legal framework for sustainable socio – economic development
- Cooperative Policy formulation and implementation
- Cooperative legislation and registration.
- Provision of Cooperatives extension services
- Cooperative education and training
- Cooperative financing Policy
- Cooperative saving, credit and banking services policy
- Cooperative governance
- Cooperative tribunal
- Cooperative college
- New Kenya Cooperative creameries (New KCC)
- Cooperative marketing, including value addition processing
- Promotion Cooperative ventures.